Nabhi Bastis are traditionally used to treat:
• Digestive disorders
• Sexual dysfunction
• Low libido
• Irregular menstruation
• Lower back or lumbar pain
Benefits of Nabhi Basti
• Strengthens the power of digestion and absorption, and facilitates the release of deeply seated emotions.
• Relieves digestive symptoms such as irritable bowel, flatulence, poor appetite, constipation and abdominal discomfort
1) Expect the appointment to take forty-five minutes for treatment.
2) Exact treatment procedures will vary depending on the Basti requested and you may or may not be asked to disrobe.
3) Skin will be prepped with an herbal transdermal cream.
4) The Basti (dough dam) will be prepared and placed on the location of choice.
5) Medicinal oils will be poured and contained within the dam for approximately twenty minutes.
6) While the beneficial oils and herbs are soaking in, additional treatments such as Sound Therapy, Marma Therapy, etc may be added on.
7) After the dough dam and oils are removed, you will be offered refreshment such as a signature tea.